Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by nitin dharrao <ni...@cna.com> on 2019/01/18 17:26:54 UTC

Thin client and Ignite Repository

https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.7/docs/java-thin-client

I followed the above link to connect to remote Apache Ignite server Node.
However, am receiving the following error. The simple reason for this error
is it needs to execute config file that has @EnableIgniteRepositories.
However, my controller has  @Autowired
    private TapBillingRepository repository; which takes the precedence and
so the following error.

I am though not sure if IgniteClient will enable the repositories.

@Bean
    public IgniteClient igniteClient(
            @Value("${ignite.remote.url}") String urlAddress
    ) {
        logger.info("Ignite Remote URL is {%s}", urlAddress);
        final ClientConfiguration cfg = new
ClientConfiguration().setAddresses(urlAddress);
        return Ignition.startClient(cfg);
    }

----------- Error am receiving as shown below ---------

Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh
attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:
Error creating bean with name 'tapBillingIgniteCacheImpl': Unsatisfied
dependency expressed through field 'logger'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name 'igniteConfig': Unsatisfied dependency expressed
through field 'repository'; nested exception is
with name 'tapBillingRepository': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to initialize
Ignite repository factory. Ignite instance or IgniteConfiguration or a path
to Ignite's spring XML configuration must be defined in the application
configuration

Re: Thin client and Ignite Repository

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I don't think IgniteRepository will support IgniteClient.

IgniteClient is not a drop-in replacement for Ignite thick node and
therefore all integrations usually expect regular Ignite.

Regards.
--
Ilya Kasnacheev