Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com> on 2022/01/04 16:50:02 UTC

New committer: Martin Grigorov

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Avro
has invited Martin Grigorov to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Over the last few months, he has been active, reliable and easy to
work with on PRs and on the mailing list.  His work is of high
quality, and he has a breadth of experience in many of the SDK languages.
I'm especially keen to point out the work he's been doing on the website!

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

It's great to have you as part of the team, Martin!

Re: New committer: Martin Grigorov

Posted by Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl>.
Welcome!

Posted by Oscar Westra van Holthe - Kind <os...@westravanholthe.nl>.