Posted to users@camel.apache.org by madhu <ma...@wipro.com> on 2012/02/13 08:08:48 UTC

features comparision of apache camel 2.6

Hi i need to compare apace camel 2.6 with mule 2.2.1

can any one give the information about camel  2.6 like which version of
java sdk it supports , and version of springs , operationg system and
applcation server etc

Re: features comparision of apache camel 2.6

Posted by madhu <ma...@wipro.com>.
thank u very much

Re: features comparision of apache camel 2.6

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Am 13.02.2012 08:44, schrieb madhu:
> thanks for the reply.  I need little more iformation
> does it has a support for the below features? Please say yes or no  for he
> below features
>
> *JMS Servers:  *
> ActiveMQ
> FioranoMQ
> JBossMQ
> OpenJMS
> OpenMQ
> Oracle AQ
> SeeBeyond
> SonicMQ
> Sun JMS Grid
> SwiftMQ
> TIBCO EMS
> WebLogic JMS

Any JMS provider should work.

> *Transports:*
>
> Axis
> BPM
> CXF
> Email
> FTP
> Hibernate
> HTTP/S
> IMAP/S
> JCR
> JDBC
> Jetty/Jetty SSL
> JMS
> LDAP
> Multicast
> POP3/S
> Quartz
> RMI
> SMTP/S
> SOAP
> STDIO
> TCP
> UDP
> VM
> WSDL
> XMPP
See the camel components list:
http://camel.apache.org/components.html

> *Developer Tool:*
>
> Profiler
> Ant
> Eclipse
> mule IDE
> Maven
All except mule IDE as it is an IDE for mule?!

> *Security:*
>
> WS-Security
> Acegi
> Jaas
> Spring Security
All are supported to some degree.

> *Databases:*
>
> Mysql
Databases are supported

> *Web Service Technologies:*
>
> Axis
> CXF
> REST
> SOAP
> WSDL
All except Axis

> *Launguages :*
> Java
> *
> Data Formats:*
> Atom
> Base 64 encoded
> Byte arrays
> CSV
> EDI
>   Encrypted
>   GZIP
>   Hex strings
>   HTML / XHTML
>   Java objects
>   JAXB
>   JSON
>   Streaming
>   Strings
>   XHTML
>   XML
>   XML entity encoded
Again see the components list. I think all are supported.

> *Event Handling:*
>
> Asynchronous
>   Routing Patterns
>   SEDA
>   Streaming
>   Synchronous
>   Transactions
> Listners
all

> *Deployment Topologies:*
>   Client/Server
>   Peer-to-Peer
>   Enterprise Service Network
>   Hub and Spoke
>   Pipeline
> clustering
> load balancing
all

> *Behavior Checking*
>
> Transformer
> Router
> Component
> spring support
> Listner support
all

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: features comparision of apache camel 2.6

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Camel 2.6 supports
- JDK1.5 and 1.6
- Spring 2.5.x and 3.0.x
- any OS that can run JVM 1.5/1.6
- any app server that can run Camel (give it a spin yourself, there is
no official list at Apache). We basically support as many as possible.
  Mind that some app server requires a little extra module, see this
FAQ: http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-run-activemq-and-camel-in-jboss.html

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 8:08 AM, madhu <ma...@wipro.com> wrote:
> Hi i need to compare apace camel 2.6 with mule 2.2.1
>
> can any one give the information about camel  2.6 like which version of
> java sdk it supports , and version of springs , operationg system and
> applcation server etc

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com