Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alain Reguera Delgado <al...@jagua.cfg.sld.cu> on 2004/09/08 09:13:14 UTC

[users@httpd] setting mysql 4.0.20 whitn php 5.0.1

Hi partners...

Im trying to set myql 4.0.20 in php and an error popups me saying that
the php_mysql.dll is not found in the locacion ./

I take off the ; form the php.ini file located in the windows folder
and whene restar apache to load the configuration it doesn't work...

I try to set the location c:/php5/ext in the extension_dir directive
and there is not way it works.....

Maybe I am making some mistake....I would be clear in this

thanks to all of u..
Al4in