Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Lokesh Rajaram <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 16:27:34 UTC

checkstyle failure

Hi,

When I ran mvn checkstyle:checkstyle with the latest master branch. I see
the following failure:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project flink-hbase: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.flink:flink-hbase:jar:0.9-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact jdk.tools:jdk.tools:jar:1.7 at specified path
/System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/../lib/tools.jar

Looks like some system dependencies mentioned in some hbase pom. any idea?

Note: I am running this on Mac.

Thanks,
Lokesh

Re: checkstyle failure

Posted by Lokesh Rajaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Robert. It works with the recommended changes.

Re: checkstyle failure

Posted by Lokesh Rajaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Marton.

Sent from my iPhone