Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2004/02/05 05:45:34 UTC

Migrated from James to JIRA

I've migrated all our issues in Bugzilla (outstanding and past) to JIRA.
  Our project home page is...

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10411

Noel updated the "bug tracking" links on the website to point to JIRA's
main page.  I've mapped all the committer accounts we could
find/remember to the james-developer group.  If you're a committer and
have an account (your bugzilla account should have been migrated to
JIRA), but do not have the ability to edit issues and such, send me an
email.  Otherwise create an account and then email me.

I'm sure there will be some questions and tweaks we make to the JIRA
settings, so ask away, and hopefully we can start assigning bugs to
releases and make it easier to track what changes in releases.

--
Serge Knystautas
President

Re: Migrated from James to JIRA