Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/17 08:56:36 UTC

Rev 765862

Using the latest SVN trunk, if I navigate to

https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/main

using Windows XP and FF3, I can't log in. The page is distorted, and I can't make any sense out of it. I can supply a screenshot if no one else experiences it.

-Adrian

Re: Rev 765862

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
With SVN rev 765888 the login page should be significantly better. Let
me know if you have any more issues with it.

-David

Re: Rev 765862

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@yahoo.com>