Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2001/12/05 14:13:28 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test README

stas@apache.org wrote:

>   under the batch mode, don't use \r and try to print only
>   the useful info.

I know it's historical, and I just found out about it
(the fact that it isn't mentioned anywhere in perl-framework
might be the reason :-/), but I *really* prefer something
like APACHE_TEST_BATCH_,MODE over APACHE_TEST_NO_COLOR.
I mean, the latter sounds like you don't want to test colour
stuff.
--
#ken	P-)}

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test README

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Stas Bekman wrote:

> Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>  >
>  > I know it's historical, and I just found out about it
>  > (the fact that it isn't mentioned anywhere in perl-framework
>  > might be the reason :-/), but I *really* prefer something
>  > like APACHE_TEST_BATCH_,MODE over APACHE_TEST_NO_COLOR.
>  > I mean, the latter sounds like you don't want to test colour
>  > stuff.
>
> I suggest a different route, env variables are ugly -- add --batch
> option instead of APACHE_TEST_NO_COLOR env var.

*shrug*  Just as long as it gets added.. :-)
--
#ken	P-)}

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test README

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.