Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mayur Shetye <Ma...@realtydata.com> on 2005/12/02 21:07:59 UTC

RE: DIME chunked messages to Axis

Hello Rajiv,

I am not sure if I am right .This is just a speculation.
I suspect you have to enable chunking on the server as well as chunk the
data while sending. It does not happen automatically.

As per my performance results for larger attachments MIME performs better
than DIME though I expected otherwise. Again I could be wrong and I would
like to hear other perspectives about this.

Mayur Shetye
Realty Data Corp
Your National Electronic Abstracting Source