Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Rana Patil <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/16 23:46:47 UTC

Build error while generating project for eclipse

hi,

I ran below mentioned commant to generate project files so that i can import
the project on Eclipse.

*mvn -Peclipse eclipse:eclipse*
But, i am getting build error and it's failed to resovle the
demo-bigbank:jar:1.7-SNAPSHOT and demo-bigbank-account:jar:1.7-SNAPSHOT.
If I have to install those manually, can someone please help me to point to
correct URL/location.

I tried all mentioned in the error message, Couldn't searc for those..

 maven2.repo (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/),
 apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
 ibiblio (http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/),
 indiana (http://ftp.ussg.iu.edu/eclipse/modeling/emf/emf/maven2/),
 apache.incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository),
 osuosl.org (http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse/tools/emf/maven2)

Best regards,
Rana

Re: Build error while generating project for eclipse

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.
Rana Patil wrote:
> Simon,
>
> Many thanks for your response on this. Now demo jars are resolved.
>
> I find the -Peclipse option on dev guide page
>
> http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-development-guide.html#SCAJavaDevelopmentGuide-Setup

Thanks.  I have updated this page to remove the -Peclipse option.

   Simon

Posted by Rana Patil <ra...@gmail.com>.
Simon,

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.