Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2021/02/01 18:40:49 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-ios minor release 6.2.0

Commenting on Chris Brodys vote:

>Approved with the following nit:

> I noticed that for some reason, the 6.2.0 tag is *not* on the master
branch.

> I recall this happening in the past and am definitely aware that this
happens due to the way that cordova-coho works.

> I sincerely hope that steps will be taken to keep major and minor release
tags on the master branch in the future.

Yeah the workflow coho does was strange to me as well. I think this is
my first platform release and I was confused that it automatically bumps
the version to the next minor, too.

This and some other areas of coho could be improved but I did not get
into it, yet.