Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by axis <ax...@savant-is.com> on 2006/02/20 13:21:46 UTC

Axis 1.3 and PHP Web Service Attachments

hi,

I have just completed writing an Axis application, in fact several, to transfer documents as attachments using Axis 1.3. Once I understood I didn’t have any problems.

Now I’m trying to write a PHP SOAP client to talk to the same Axis (Java) server and once again to transfer documents as Attachments. I'm having a duce of a time. Does anyone have any experience with the PHP SOAP client side for sending document Attachments to an Axis Server?

development environment:
XP (sp2) development environment
Pear SOAP 0.9.3
PHP 5.1.1

I have tried both the PEAR (0.9.3) SOAP_Attachment and nusoap libraries.

Best regards,
Lawrence

Re: Axis 1.3 and PHP Web Service Attachments

Posted by axis <ax...@savant-is.com>.
Thanks,

I asked anyone who will listen and maybe some who don't.

Best regards,
Lawrence

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.