Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Haonan Hou <hh...@outlook.com> on 2020/12/04 02:55:26 UTC

[Discuss] Release of 0.11.1

Hi,

It seems that we have fixed a lot of bugs since 0.11.0, it time to consider releasing 0.11.1.

I list all bugs we fixed as below, please take a look.

* IOTDB-990 cli parameter maxPRC shouldn't to be set zero
* IOTDB-993 Fix tlog bug
* IOTDB-994 Fix can not get last_value while doing the aggregation query along with first_value
* IOTDB-1000 Fix read redundant data while select with value filter with unseq data
* IOTDB-1007 Fix session pool concurrency and leakage issue when pool.close is called
* IOTDB-1016 overlapped data should be consumed first
* IOTDB-1021 Fix NullPointerException when showing child paths of non-existent path
* IOTDB-1028 add MAX\_POINT\_NUMBER format check
* IOTDB-1034 Fix Show timeseries error in Chinese on Windows
* IOTDB-1035 Fix bug in getDeviceTimeseriesMetadata when querying non-exist device
* IOTDB-1038 Fix flink set storage group bug
* ISSUE-2179 fix insert partial tablet with binary NullPointer bug
* Optimise mem control and add reject status code
* Update compaction level list delete
* Fix compaction add list bug when last level exceeds max file num
* Fix import errors in Session.py and SessionExample.py
* Fix modules can not be found when using pypi to pack client-py
* Fix Count timeseries group by level bug

Please let me know if I have missed any. Then I will start to release.

Thanks,
Haonan Hou

Re: [Discuss] Release of 0.11.1

Posted by 孙泽嵩 <sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.