Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by jxs <jx...@126.com> on 2017/11/27 03:35:02 UTC

CleanupStorage failed with kylin version 2.2.0

Hi, kylin users,

I encounterd a failure when running the CleanupStorage command from http://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_cleanup_storage.html .

The output says:
$ hbase org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar ${KYLIN_HOME}/lib/kylin-job-2.2.0.jar org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.cube.StorageCleanupJob --delete false
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.cube.StorageCleanupJob
at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.run(RunJar.java:214)

My deployment evironment are two EMR clusters, one running Hadoop and kylin on master node, another running HBase with kylin in query mode on master node.
Has anyone encountered this error before? Great thanks for any help.

Best regards.

Re: CleanupStorage failed with kylin version 2.2.0

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
You're checking old version document; Check this:

https://kylin.apache.org/docs21/howto/howto_cleanup_storage.html

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋