Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by nilesh p <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/14 11:58:23 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache load balancing

Dear Friends,

Using apache i am trying to load balance JBOSS.There are 2 JBOSS instances
on 2 different servers.Now if only one JBOSS is started , the application
works perfectly. However, when i start the other JBOSS, my application
starts giving "service temporarily unavailable" or "session expired" errors
intermittently.

Both the JBOSS instances are exact replicas listening on same AJP port 8009
and HTTP port 8080.

Also if the application is accessed by directly connecting to the JBOSS
instances, then it works normal.Only through APACHE i get this error. Is
there some load balancing issue? Has anybody faced such an issue???

Regards,
Nilesh

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Apache load balancing

Posted by Sushant Gulati <su...@gmail.com>.
Please try to use the jvmRoute directive in the server.xml.

Regards,
Sushant

Posted by nilesh p <ni...@gmail.com>.