Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/09 02:39:18 UTC

[Axis2][OM]detection and handling in SOAP error in OM

Hi All;

I have added a teatcase org.apache.axis.om.BadInputTest which test the
how the OM detect the erroneous SOAP message (you can find them in
src/test-resources/badsoap). Test case work by parsing and walk
through them and expect a graceful error message (OMException) any
other exception type is unacceptable.

I have excluded the test case as OM fails to handle this (e.g. where
the message does not starts with Envelope, wrong namespace, two body
tags ....). Shall we work on them and get the test case included.

Thanks
Srinath

Re: [Axis2][OM]detection and handling in SOAP error in OM

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Yep I guess now is the time to make the implementation complete. I
have fixed some bugs with the iterators and added a few test cases.
I'll work on these today :)

--
Ajith Ranabahu