Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Tim Van Steenburgh <tv...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 16:23:44 UTC

Re: User stats and organizations

Hey guys, I don't see a way to get the Statistics tool installed for an existing user. Am I missing something?

Tim

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
On 3/1/13 12:36 PM, Tim Van Steenburgh wrote:
> I think there are 3 options:
>
> 1. Leave as-is, and write a script to install the tool on existing user projects.
> 2. Make the stats tool installable, but only for user projects.

This isn't an option now, but we do have a ticket for it, it'd be nice to have
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/2286/

> 3. Install the stats tool on demand when necessary.

This should be doable by putting it in the "Anchored tools" feature.  It's a per
neighborhood setting, so it could be added just for the user-neighborhood:
/u/_admin/overview  Then it'll get installed on demand when a user-project is
visited.

Posted by Tim Van Steenburgh <tv...@gmail.com>.
I think there are 3 options:

Posted by Stefano Invernizzi <st...@gmail.com>.