Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Kent Narling <ke...@seamless.se> on 2008/10/02 13:12:26 UTC

Re: Problem notifying latest committers

I saw now that you answered this in another thread and that developers in a
parent should work too (by your example)

However I still have a problem getting this to work... and now I spot
something that is really strange...
When I look at a build in continuum that failed (after introducing an error)
is says "No SCM changes"!?!
Even though I KNOW there were changes since the last build... any ideas why
can this bee? (we use SVN)

Re: Problem notifying latest committers

Posted by Kent Narling <ke...@seamless.se>.
The reason it didn't work turned out to be since I had checked in the "Build
Fresh" option.. when I unchecked this option it works.

However, why is this?
I mean, it can detect "no changes" (and skip the build) even if using "Build
Fresh", so why can't it detect the changes?