Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Snuffly Dart <sn...@hotmail.com> on 2003/02/20 21:53:23 UTC

Front end editor for maven?

Maven is a really great product. I am wondering wether there are any plans
to develop a front end editor for maven

Re: Front end editor for maven?

Posted by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com>.

Snuffly> Maven is a really great product. I am wondering wether there
Snuffly> are any plans to develop a front end editor for maven

There has been talk of it in the past; however, most of the front-end
work to date has been put into the IDE plugins (eclipse, idea).  I'm
not sure if you are referring to a POM editor or a full runtime gui
console or a combination of both, but contributions in either area
would be gladly accepted.