Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Jared Griffith <jg...@picsauditing.com> on 2014/04/17 17:56:59 UTC

Upgrading from 1.3.6 to 2.0.1 with MySQL DB

I am trying to upgrade my Archiva installation from 1.3.6 to 2.0.1.
My current installation is using MySQL for both the archiva and user
(redback) dbs.  I noticed in the documentation that there is only mention
of the users db for the jetty.xml.  Is everything now just in the archiva
database, or is there a separate context like there is in 1.3.x ?

--

Jared Griffith
Linux Administrator, PICS Auditing, LLC

<http://www.picsauditing.com>

17701 Cowan #140 | Irvine, CA | 92614

Join PICS on LinkedIn and Twitter!

<https://twitter.com/PICSAuditingLLC>

Re: Upgrading from 1.3.6 to 2.0.1 with MySQL DB

Posted by Jared Griffith <jg...@picsauditing.com>.
I got it all sorted out.  Upgrading from an existing installation is rather
clunky.  Thanks for your help.

Posted by Jared Griffith <jg...@picsauditing.com>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jared Griffith <jg...@picsauditing.com>.