Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Drasko Kokic <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/30 09:31:09 UTC

How about releasing 1.8.3?! (was: How to use Jfor with Cocoon 1.8.2 ?)

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a possibility to release
the 1.8.3 code from development!?

I still need to work with C1 but need the newer
releases of Xalan, Xerces, FOP, etc.

Which steps needs to be done?

TIA
Drasko

OT: Would anybody know how to use the XPathAPI class?
I need to select values from within my java code in
XSP.

http://im.yahoo.com