Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ken <su...@inter-hosts.net> on 2013/07/24 14:14:02 UTC

openOffice 3.3 for PPC

hi there!

Am trying to find a link to download openOffice 3.3 for PPC os X but the
only one I have found is a French version.

does anyone have a link to openOffice 3.3 for PPC os X (English version)
please?

thank you!!

Ken

Re: openOffice 3.3 for PPC

Posted by Ken <su...@inter-hosts.net>.
thanks Andrea,

i did a search on google for OOo_3.3.0_MacOS_PPC_install_en-US
and found it at
http://ftp.bg.debian.org/ooo-bg/3.3.0/macOSX/PPC/OOo_3.3.0_MacOS_PPC_install_en-US.dmg

http://ftp.bg.debian.org/ooo-bg/3.3.0/macOSX/PPC/ also has the ooo PPC
v3.3 SDK & lang packs as well as the bg lang pack and install versions
and .md5!!

thank you anyway and hope the above helps in getting your archives up to
date!!

No need to blather on about the importance of Mac archives!! :)  if you
are  a Mac user - you know and if your not it won't matter ;)

cheers

Ken

Re: openOffice 3.3 for PPC

Posted by Larry Gusaas <la...@gmail.com>.
On 2013-07-27 6:25 AM Ken wrote:
> thank you anyway and hope the above helps in getting your archives up to date!!
>
> No need to blather on about the importance of Mac archives!! :)  if you are  a Mac user - you
> know and if your not it won't matter ;)

OOo 3.3 for PowerPC Macs was not released for US English. That is why it is not in the
archives. They contain stable release versions. There were Developer Snapshot versions but they
did not get approved for release.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada