Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "iriusvsn@gmail.com" <ir...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/26 12:20:19 UTC

Permission to add some comments to the FAQ wiki

Hi, I would like to add an entry to the FAQ commenting on an error which
drove me crazy. On the wiki, it says that comments are welcome, but that we
must ask for permission here before.

Basically, when your broker and clients clocks are not in sync, really weird
things can happen, so I believe it could be very useful to people to add an
entry on the "Errors" section of the FAQ.

Thanks,
Ignasi