Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Shibi Thomas <sh...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/18 11:08:46 UTC

Stylesheet

i would like to use stylesheets in myfaces.
 this is the code
<head>
<x:stylesheet path="/css/stylesheet.css"/>
</head>
    i got the following error:
 11:05:50.091 WARN!! [P1-19]
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl.getRenderer(
HtmlRenderKitImpl.java:67) >36> Unsupported component-family/renderer-type:
javax.faces.ViewRoot/org.apache.myfaces.Stylesheet
11:05:50.091 WARN!! [P1-19]
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl.getRenderer(
HtmlRenderKitImpl.java:67) >38> Unsupported component-family/renderer-type:
javax.faces.ViewRoot/org.apache.myfaces.Stylesheet
11:05:50.091 INFO [P1-19]
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$Context.log(ServletHandler.java:1133)
>39> No Renderer found for component _id0 (component-family=
javax.faces.ViewRoot, renderer-type=org.apache.myfaces.Stylesheet)
11:05:50.101 INFO [P1-19]
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$Context.log(ServletHandler.java:1133)
>38> WARNING: Component _id0 just got an automatic id, because there was no
id assigned yet. If this component was created dynamically (i.e. not by a
JSP tag) you should assign it an explicit static id or assign it the id you
get from the createUniqueId from the current UIViewRoot component right
after creation!
11:05:50.101 INFO [P1-19]
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$Context.log(ServletHandler.java:1133)
>37> No Renderer found for component _id0 (component-family=
javax.faces.ViewRoot, renderer-type=org.apache.myfaces.Stylesheet)
11:05:50.101 WARN!! [P1-19]
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl.getRenderer(
HtmlRenderKitImpl.java:67) >38> Unsupported component-family/renderer-type:
javax.faces.ViewRoot/org.apache.myfaces.Stylesheet
11:05:50.101 INFO [P1-19]
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$Context.log(ServletHandler.java:1133)
>39> No Renderer found for component _id0 (component-family=
javax.faces.ViewRoot, renderer-type=org.apache.myfaces.Stylesheet)
11:05:50.101 WARN!! [P1-19]
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl.getRenderer(
HtmlRenderKitImpl.java:67) >36> Unsupported component-family/renderer-type:
javax.faces.ViewRoot/org.apache.myfaces.Stylesheet
11:05:50.101 INFO [P1-19]
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$Context.log(ServletHandler.java:1133)
>37> No Renderer found for component _id0 (component-family=
javax.faces.ViewRoot, renderer-type=org.apache.myfaces.Stylesheet)
11:05:50.101 WARN!! [P1-19]
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl.getRenderer(
HtmlRenderKitImpl.java:67) >37> Unsupported component-family/renderer-type:
javax.faces.ViewRoot/org.apache.myfaces.Stylesheet

--
Kind Regards
Shibi Thomas

Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the
child she has borne?
Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on
the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. [Isaiah 49:15,16]