Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Juan Lagostena <jp...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2008/11/06 18:01:46 UTC

IE UploadField loop

Hi everyone. I'm working in a project with Wicket, but I'm new in this world. I need a little help. When I fill an upload field, in IE7, with something wrong, (I mean, some characters, garbage info) and I press in the submit button, the system get in a loop (I put a breakpoint in the RequestCycle and the code flows several times for this section of code). Do you have any idea?

Best for all.

Juan Lagostena

      Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

Re: IE UploadField loop

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Ahhh, thanks for the tip.  I can imagine those chickens would get
smelly after a while. :)

Re: IE UploadField loop

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: IE UploadField loop

Posted by Juan Lagostena <jp...@yahoo.com.ar>.
Thanks for the answer. Is very difficult to show you some code, because is not reaching even the validators. If anybody had not had the same problem in the past, I would check the request cycle. The uploadField is a common upload field into a container. I don't know which part of the code can help you.

Thanks, again.

Juan Lagostena

Re: IE UploadField loop

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.