Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Ben Short <be...@benshort.co.uk> on 2010/01/28 14:41:42 UTC

Node Access Control

Hi,

Firstly sorry if I'm not using the correct terminology.

If I have the following content file named admin.json in my sling bundle is
it possible to set the access control for the node in the same file?

{
    "sling:resourceType": "admin"
}

Regards

Ben

Re: Node Access Control

Posted by Ben Short <be...@benshort.co.uk>.
Thanks,

Will try it out after I have build sling for myself.

Ben

Re: Node Access Control

Posted by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,