Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alain PANNETIER <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/23 23:35:30 UTC

Properties reference ?

Dear all,

I wanted to salvage a few error messages lost in a sea of clutter in
catalina's log.
So I searched into this list's archives and came across issue
2596<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2596>
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2596) and, thanks for asking, it
works very well indeed.
I can now log the unchecked faults into my endpoint's private log (a
socket).

Many thanks to Tomas Majak for the initial patch submission.

Which prompts the question: "Is there a reference of CXF properties,
features etc..." were other gems like this one are documented ?"

Thanks in advance,

Alain Pannetier

Re: Properties reference ?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Well, our user guide[1] tries to capture all the "gems".  Progress' on-line
documentation for CXF (bottom of [1]) is also quite good.  Perhaps this new
exception handling/logging functionality should be added to the user guide
by someone knowledgeable about it (not me--I haven't looked at it yet.)

[1] http://cxf.apache.org/docs/index.html