Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2000/12/20 21:24:46 UTC

ssh hung up again

Please fix...

  I have the commits prepared and tested to httpd-2.0 and apache-1.3,
and am unable to commit them right at this moment.

  Of course, rbb, you won't be rolling anything till this is resolved
anyways.  I'll watch for the 'ssh is fixed' update and commit asap.

Bill

RE: ssh hung up again

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Better yet... wait for my own post to get back a few hours later :-/

The overhaul is committed, see CHANGES and the cvs comment.  I'll check
out fresh and report back in 1/2 hour that it works.  I spent the day
testing (what else could I do without CVS :-?) so I'm quite confident
this is good.  Found the obnoxious workaround for the WinNT xcopy /y
problem (pipe the letter A<cr> to the overwrite yes/no/all :-(

Please refresh your Win32 tree after setting aside any work in the .dsp
files (files you may have added to or removed from a Win32 project).
Also be careful of pending .def changes, I'll check out that last one
right now.

Bill

RE: ssh hung up again

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.