Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Elias Holman <ho...@distancesoftware.com> on 2010/04/22 19:00:57 UTC

Lowercasing of attributes

Hi all,
I am trying to integrate some  dojo widgetry using the declarative method of
associating DOM elements with dojo components, so I end up declaring markup
like:

and the markup parser always converts the 'dojoType' attribute to lowercase,
and so dojo won't "activate" it like it should. I've searched through the
list archives and found a reference to this issue from a while back, and it
seemed to indicate that Wicket should not be processing attributes other
than its own, but that does not seem to be the case. Is there some
straightforward way to change/override this behavior? I apologize if I've
missed something in the documentation or archives on this topic. Thanks!

--
Elias Holman <ho...@distancesoftware.com> | Proprietor
Distance Software | www.distancesoftware.com