Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk> on 2009/06/05 10:55:25 UTC

5.1.0.0 xsd

Hi,
Is the tapestry 5.1.0.0.xsd published online? The samples reference
http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_1_0.xsd but the URL doesn't
work (I know it does have to but it would be handy if it did as a lot of
tools try and download the schema from the namespace url).

Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
ben@gidley.co.uk

Re: 5.1.0.0 xsd

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I thought I had set this up last week, but it didn't take. I just
uploaded the XSD and it should be visible in an hour or so.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos