Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2008/07/11 07:39:24 UTC

2.0.10: Plan to update super pom dependencies?

What will be the procedure going forward to upgrade super POM dependencies?

Before the RC is cut, I'd like to see a task-type ticket open that
specifically deals with the upgrade. It will be good for tracking purposes.
I hope this is done per release.

Paul

Re: 2.0.10: Plan to update super pom dependencies?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Brian E. Fox wrote:
> We had to start somewhere and those versions were all set based on what
> was released at the time, since in 2.0.8 that's what they would have
> been using anyway. Since it's stable now, we don't need to move them.
> Looking quickly at the list, I know the site beta-6 was horribly broken
> for multi modules, so if that's fixed in beta-7, it's definitely worth
> taking now.

Yep, major improvements to multi module builds and staging in beta-7. It
has only been out for 8 days, but I haven't heard of any problems with
it this far.

Dennis Lundberg

RE: 2.0.10: Plan to update super pom dependencies?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
no betas and alpha ??

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.
Henri Gomez wrote:

> Could be a good idea to send on this list, a list of up to date
> plugins

Alternatively, just browse:

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
Could be a good idea to send on this list, a list of up to date
plugins for those of us who set the plugins dependencies in their
enterprise POM.