Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 05:59:13 UTC

Thanks for the Domains

Hi Folks,
I would like to publicly thank Richard Cyganiak for his recent donation of
any23.org and any23.com to the Apache Software Foundation.
Although for some time Richard has been kind enough to allow any23.org to
resolve to our VM which is running at any23-vm.apache.org, his donation is
very much appreciated and is in good hands.
Thanks Richard.
Best
Lewis

--