Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anthony Bull <an...@bcsoft.co.nz> on 2007/06/18 05:43:29 UTC

Rampart 1.2 Configuration

Hi, can anyone point me to some examples of the newer style Rampart
configuration? The example links on the Rampart homepage are broken, and
the Rampart 1.2 samples/examples in the distro are all for the former
Rampart 1.0 configuration setup (which I already have working).

cheers,
Anthony.

--
Anthony
-------------------------------------

anthony.bull@bcsoft.co.nz
Ph  +64 4 472 8818
Fax +64 4 472 8811
Mobile 021 303 692
-------------------------------------
www.bcsoft.co.nz
This email may contain confidential or privileged information,
and is intended for use only by the addressee, or addressees.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender
immediately and do not copy, use or disclose the contents to
any other person or organisation.
Black Coffee Software Ltd accepts no responsibility for viruses
received with this email, or to any changes made to the original
content. Any views or opinions expressed in this email may be
personal to the sender and are not necessarily those of Black
Coffee Software Ltd.

Re: Rampart 1.2 Configuration

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anthony,

Rampart-1.2 uses the same WS-Policy and WS-SecurityPolicy based config
that we introduced in RAmpart-1.1

Please look at the samples/policy dir in the rampart-bin distro.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org