Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2008/10/17 00:21:42 UTC

OPENEJB-924: Adding APIs for new EJB 3.1 features

Thanks, Alex, for the patch!  It's all checked in.

Note I didn't add the EJBContainer and EJBContainerProvider classes as
that particular API is still in flux in the Expert Group.

I also added a "long value() default 0" to the AccessTimeout.  The
javadoc has it as an int, which I think is too narrow.  Proposed this
modification to the EG:

@Target(value = {METHOD, TYPE})
@Retention(value = RUNTIME)
public @interface AccessTimeout {
    long value() default 0;
    TimeUnit unit() default TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS;
}

Thought it might be nice for people to optionally be able to specify a
TimeUnit should they want it.

We'll see where it goes.

-David