Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/01 07:31:54 UTC

Re: Adding a maths graphing tool command in Conference Room Menu

This doesn't look as valid XML:
<handler name="onclick" command="cmd_graphTool">
enabled="${ canvas.ismoderator }";
   </handler>

most probably should be
<handler name="onclick" command="cmd_graphTool" enabled="${
canvas.ismoderator }";>
   </handler>

I don't get this "How are the hooks to be connected in LZX or OM code for
this to be invoked and any return code to be processed." question

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Adding a maths graphing tool command in Conference Room Menu

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
please show me some code

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 1:18 AM, Susheel Jalali <

Posted by Susheel Jalali <Su...@CoscendCommunications.com>.
Dear Maxim,