Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Kimihiko Kitase <Ki...@citrix.co.jp> on 2013/07/03 11:25:03 UTC

CloudStack Documentation URL redirection

Hello

Can you please stop redirection of http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs?
If I access this site with JA browser, its redirected to http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/ja-JP/index.html. But its not found. For JA user, http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/index.html is OK. If JA User wants to check Japanese doc, we select it from drop down list. I believe other language users are same..

Thanks
Kimi

Re: CloudStack Documentation URL redirection

Posted by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com>.
I tested and the page missed Common_Content error.
When I tested on local environment after copy Common_Content, it seems
redirect fine.

--
千葉 豪  Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.com

Re: CloudStack Documentation URL redirection

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com>.

--
千葉 豪  Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.com

Re: CloudStack Documentation URL redirection

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com>.

--
千葉 豪  Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.com

Re: CloudStack Documentation URL redirection

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Kimihiko Kitase <kk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Its not urgent:)