Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2019/11/05 22:18:55 UTC

Github Integration broken?

Hi,

guess something is broken (not sure if it was me), because when I pushed
some commits (using git push") I got error messages .

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=summary show the
commits, but https://github.com/apache/camel/commits/master does not
display the commits.

Github also has a commit by coheigea ("Adding secure processing for a
few TransformerFactory instances") which is missing on
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=summary

Sorry if I inadvertently broke something.

-Pascal

R: Re: Github Integration broken?

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
No problem. Glad to help.