Posted to user@oodt.apache.org by Arni Sumarlidason <Ar...@mdaus.com> on 2013/05/29 18:41:11 UTC

oodt:pushpull:http protocol unexpected results

Hello all,

Thanks for reading, I am having an issue downloading files using pushpull's http protocol, however in troubleshooting I switched to ftp and everything worked fine with identical folder structure. I started with the user guide on the wiki, and moved over a folder to my local server for testing. I believe I have included all of the relevant materials, if I missed something let me know.
http://sumarlidason.com/perm/20130529/oodt.apache.sumarlidason.tar.gz

Any assistance in troubleshooting this problem/configuration would be greatly appreciated!

Arni Sumarlidason | Software Engineer, Information Technology
MDA | 820 West Diamond Ave | Gaithersburg, MD | USA
O: 240-833-8200 D: 240-833-8318 M: 256-393-2803
arni.sumarlidason@mdaus.com<ma...@mdaus.com>| http://www.mdaus.com<http://www.mdaus.com/>
The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system.

Re: oodt:pushpull:http protocol unexpected results

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (398J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thanks Arni.

BFost, any idea what's up here?

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.