Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alberto Fernández <af...@easis.es> on 2013/04/29 12:56:11 UTC

debugging T5.3.6 with jetty into eclipse

Hi,

I run jetty into eclipse as is explained in Tapestry Tutorial
http://tapestry.apache.org/loading-the-project-into-eclipse.html

It was working very well with tapestry 5.2.4, but after upgrade to Tapestry
5.3.6, every change on my code (on .tml files for example) I need to
restart to see the change.

Previously, I could check changes in my navigator inmediately wihout
restart jetty

Re: debugging T5.3.6 with jetty into eclipse

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Check all the items in the troubleshooting section at the bottom of
http://tapestry.apache.org/class-reloading.html

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.

--
George Christman