Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/07/29 15:12:13 UTC

[Modeler][Vote] 1.1 Release Plan

Hi,
I've put together a draft of the release plan for commons-modeler 1.1:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/modeler/RELEASE-PLAN-1.1.t
xt

This should be about as straightforward as releases come: no bugs have
been reported since the 1.1-M1 release, no issues are open in bugzilla.
I just want to lock down the code and get this out the door for tomcat
5.  Future enhancements, etc. will go in the 1.2 branch.

As this is my first release manager duty, I'd appreciate comments,
feedback, and of course your vote on the plan:

Vote:  Commons-Modeler 1.1 Final Release Plan
[X] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it.
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release.
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: [Modeler][Vote] 1.1 Release Plan

Posted by Jean-Francois Arcand <jf...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
+1

Craig

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
looks fine to me :)

i've been promising for a while now to replace the older release
guidelines with the newer ones (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/
). i'll try to get round to that sometime very soon.

- robert