Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vincent Kruger <al...@spils.com> on 2002/07/21 15:21:31 UTC

detecting and changing www.abc.com

OK.
I've now got my settings as follows.
VirtualDocumentRoot /usr/www/%2.1%2.2%2.3%2.4/%1

but now i have to detect if the url has www in front it and then change that to goto abc.com.

How do I

Re: .htaccess help

Posted by Vincent Kruger <al...@spils.com>.
I've always had problem with using the .htaccess AuthUserFile like you have.
try using the full path to the .htpasswd file  e.g.  /usr/www/home/.htpasswd