Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Gonçalo Pedras <go...@ctd.pt> on 2019/11/06 10:49:50 UTC

Metron Enrichment Error

Hi,
I've built Metron and installed alongside the current Ambari version with HDP-3.1 support provided by the GitHub project (https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/feature/METRON-2088-support-hdp-3.1).

I've followed the documentation and installed everything with success. Altough when i'm starting the services on my cluster, everything is running fine with no errors except for Metron Enrichment which gives me an odd error that I can't find any fix available for it.
The error is:

resource_management.core.exceptions.ExecutionFailed: Execution of 'echo "disable 'enrichment'" | hbase shell -n' returned 1.
Took 0.3556 secondsERROR ArgumentError: Table enrichment does not exist.
Does it implies that I must create the tables in HBase manually?

Thanks

Re: Metron Enrichment Error

Posted by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com>.
You shouldn't need to create the HBase tables - the Ambari Metron MPack
install will (should) do that for you. Do you have a file in
$METRON_HOME/config/ named "metron_enrichment_hbase_configured"? We add a
coprocessor to the HBase enrichment table and it looks like your startup is
having issues adding it for some reason. Can you share the full log output?