Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ha...@foxt.com on 2009/04/24 13:59:12 UTC

List/search state

Hi,

I'm a new user of Wicket and need som help/ideas on list and search state.
If I have two pages, one for searching, i.e., which produces a list of
items in a datatable which has sorting, paging and a text field for basic
searching. All this works well. Now, if I change the sorting or use the
pagination links and then select one of the items in the list, it'll take
me to a details page of that item. How can I remember (store) the state of
the previous list, so when I click a back link/button in the details page
I return to the list page where the list will have the same state as when
I left it?

Thanks.

Håkan

Re: List/search state

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
new link("edit") {
 onclick() {
     setresponsepage(new editpage(getpage().getpagereference(), getmodel()));
 }
}

class editpage {

 public editpage(pagereference ref, imodel model) {

   setresponsepage(ref.getpage());
 }
}

-igor