Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "B. W. Fitzpatrick" <fi...@red-bean.com> on 2001/03/06 17:17:27 UTC

Neon available via read-only CVS (was Re: Patch to build db in the tree.)

> Humm. I was under the impression that neon did not
> have a public CVS either, how is this any different?

Read-only CVS is available:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.red-bean.com:/usr/local/cvs login
(no password)
$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.red-bean.com:/usr/local/cvs co neon

A real rsync'ed version of Joe's repository is coming at some point in
the future at webdav.org... I maintain this one manually as Joe
releases new versions of neon.

-Fitz

Re: Neon available via read-only CVS

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 11:17:27AM -0600, B. W. Fitzpatrick wrote:

> > Humm. I was under the impression that neon did not
> > have a public CVS either, how is this any different?
>
> Read-only CVS is available:
>
> $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.red-bean.com:/usr/local/cvs login
> (no password)
> $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.red-bean.com:/usr/local/cvs co neon
>
> A real rsync'ed version of Joe's repository is coming at some point in
> the future at webdav.org... I maintain this one manually as Joe
> releases new versions of neon.

Yah... I've got a fancy shmancy new webdav.org box (a nifty 1U VA Linux 1120
system sponsored by N-Space) colo'd at CollabNet. I'm hoping to move
webdav.org from its temporary location to the new box. It'll pick up a CVS
server and rsync, and Joe said he'd be quite happy to rsync-push his local
CVS repository up to webdav.org.

More news later.

Cheers,
-g