Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by "赵奕豪(宿何)" <yi...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2018/07/23 02:48:04 UTC

Donate sentinel-dubbo-adapter

Hello Dubbo community,

We have developed sentinel-dubbo-adapter which intergrates with Alibaba Sentinel, a flow control library opensourced by Alibaba. This adapter includes two Dubbo filters which enables Sentinel to protect Dubbo service consumers and providers.

Now, we would like to donate it to Dubbo community, and we have signed SGA by following https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/wiki/Software-donation-guide. The source code is available here: https://github.com/alibaba/Sentinel/tree/master/sentinel-adapter/sentinel-dubbo-adapter.

Regards

Re: Re: Donate sentinel-dubbo-adapter

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.
Cool, Looking forward that.

回复:Re: Donate sentinel-dubbo-adapter

Posted by "赵奕豪(宿何)" <yi...@alibaba-inc.com>.

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.
+1 for a blog to introducing how to use and how it works. It's recommended
that the blog is located in http://dubbo.apache.org/#!/blog?lang=en-us

Posted by 秦金卫 <ki...@163.com>.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

回复:Donate sentinel-dubbo-adapter

Posted by "赵奕豪(宿何)" <yi...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Hi,

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Donate sentinel-dubbo-adapter

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Donate sentinel-dubbo-adapter

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

That’s great!

Actually, the Dubbo community are in desperate need of isolation and flow control features, Sentinel seems to provide all these features, I think the community would love it.
We are even planning to give our own isolation support inside dubbo, here is the proposal we have recently discussed: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2037, maybe you can give us some suggestions.

Best regards,
Jun