Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id> on 2014/07/22 05:28:35 UTC

Resource [DataCenter:6] is unreachable: Unable to apply userdata and password entry on router

Dear all,

Suddenly I am not able to create new VMs on my zone. The error message I
found on management-server.log:

2014-07-22 11:25:51,632 INFO  [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
(Job-Executor-3:job-17146 = [ b780cd9c-2d0b-499f-b396-269064995e30 ])
Unable to contact resource.
com.cloud.exception.ResourceUnavailableException: Resource [DataCenter:6]
is unreachable: Unable to apply userdata and password entry on router

Looks like another issue with the VR? I have tried to stop and start
dnsmasq service on the VR but problem still persists.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Resource [DataCenter:6] is unreachable: Unable to apply userdata and password entry on router

Posted by Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>.
Hi Vihar and all,

Thanks, managed to resolve this problem. After checking agent.log, I found
out that the /var partition on the VR is full, due to verbose log I enabled
when troubleshooting the DNS service issue on another thread.

I disabled back the debugging and delete the log file which is taking up
lot of space, and the problem is resolved.

Thank you.

Posted by Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>.
Hi Vihar and all,

Posted by Vihar <vi...@gmail.com>.