Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/29 17:51:34 UTC

[portal] Transfering control from CachingURICoplet to portal

I have a registration form implemented using CForms
inside a CachingURICoplet.  At the end of registration
process (on confirm) I need to do the following in my
flowscript:

1. Write results to the database
2. Log the user with the new username/passoword to
portal

Is it possible to do this from flow?  Using sendPage()
for #2 would cause the page to be displayed inside my
coplet, since it's working inside coplet's context.
What I need to do is something like:

portal.sendPage(do-login?username=...)

Is this possible?

Thanks,