Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/01/21 16:32:13 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-2/xdocs/howtoextend-user-howto.xml

I was really trying to say that all of the work creating th adapter
classes, modifing the map object, worring about he patch, etc would not
be needed if Torque generated TurbineUser.  People might still need to
make FK references to it and/or add more columns.  However, at that
point, it would be as simple as editing the schema files and letting
Torque do all of the work.

> I have a bunch of other small fixes to this document that I
> will patch later, but you might like to make some changes to
> the stuff you have just updated.

Thanks for pointing that stuff out to me.  I will get it changed today.