Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "446463844@qq.com" <44...@qq.com> on 2017/02/12 08:19:58 UTC

java.lang.RuntimeException:unexpectedevictreasonCOLLECTED

Hi all:
I meet this problem today when I build cube .
I view the maillist and find this problem in jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2316
it's closed and is commited to the github 2 days ago
it means that this problem will be fixed in next version?
it's still in the current version?(apache-kylin-1.6.0-cdh5.7-bin.tar.gz)

446463844@qq.com

Re: Re: java.lang.RuntimeException:unexpectedevictreasonCOLLECTED

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Pls post some logs or others cannot help.

Posted by jun <10...@qq.com>.
It is a bug or some reason ?

Posted by jun <10...@qq.com>.
I have encounter this problem.

Posted by huanli <hu...@iflytek.com>.
I'm the same with you. I ensure that I didn't use the Dim columns for global
dictionary.
but this error happened  incidentally. I change the name of fact table, and
then it build sucess!

Posted by "446463844@qq.com" <44...@qq.com>.
I kown this.in my scene ,I  ensure that I didn't use the Dim columns for global dictionary.

From: Alberto Ramón
Date: 2017-02-12 18:20
To: dev
Subject: Re: Re: java.lang.RuntimeException:unexpectedevictreasonCOLLECTED
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2316?focusedCommentId=15857574&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15857574

This error only happens if you used global dicctionary on Dim Colum

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.

Posted by "446463844@qq.com" <44...@qq.com>.

From: Alberto Ramón
Date: 2017-02-12 17:34