Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by zhouxu <zh...@docworks.cn> on 2019/03/29 01:15:53 UTC

Does the oak have management pages

hello experts!
     Does the oak  have management pages that allow me to browse the nodes I
created in my workspace?we use oak develop content manager system we cannot
see any things except through interface.

--
Sent from: http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Jackrabbit-Dev-f523400.html

Re: Does the oak have management pages

Posted by zhouxu <zh...@docworks.cn>.
Thanks for your reply. Does the MongoDB DocumentStore have an `explore`
command?

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.
The Segment Store has an `explore` command that you can run from the
oak-run project. The `explore` command provides a Swing-based interface
that can be used to traverse the content tree and to access some additional
bits of information relevant to the Segment Store only.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2019-04-27 at 23:43 -0500, zhouxu wrote:
> we use oak in my project simply,just add a dependency to
> org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-jcr:1.0.0 and to javax.jcr:jcr:2.0 .  can
> we use
> sling to connect  to our oak repository ?or Do you have any other
> way?
> thanks!

If you want to use composum you need to run Oak with Apache Sling [1].
Not sure how you deploy Oak currently, but getting started with Apache
Sling is documented at [2].

Robert

[1]: http://sling.apache.org/
[2]: https://sling.apache.org/documentation/getting-started.html

Re: Does the oak have management pages

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, 2019-03-28 at 20:15 -0500, zhouxu wrote:
> hello experts!
>      Does the oak  have management pages that allow me to browse the
> nodes I
> created in my workspace?we use oak develop content manager system we
> cannot
> see any things except through interface.

If you are using Apache Sling with Oak there's composum [1] that you
can use.

Robert

[1]: https://github.com/ist-dresden/composum